Killer NIC driver without the Killer Suite
Killer provide the Killer Suite for their network cards, which installs a network utility in addition to the driver. However it is possible to install only the driver.
- Download the Killer Suite.
- Extract the Killer Suite ZIP file.
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click on the Killer network adapter and click Update Driver Software.
- Choose to browse your computer for the driver.
- Select the folder you have extracted the Killer Suite software to.
- Windows should find the appropriate driver e.g. Killer e2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.3).